My Address

Elder Douglas R. Baldwin
California Anaheim Mission
2500 N Bristol Street
Santa Ana CA 92706

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Here I go!

Douglas entered the Mission Training Center (MTC), in Provo, Utah at 12:45 on July 7, 2010. We are expecting him to remain there for about three weeks before he heads off to California. As soon as we have is mailing address we will post it here. He may or may not have time to write you back, but he'd love to hear from you. We will also be posting his letters on this blog so you can keep up with him and the progress of his mission.

1 comment:

  1. I am following several missionaries and their blogs. I have a blog for Scott also and post all his letters and pictures. Its a great way for friends to read about their adventures. I have gotten lots of ideas from other missionary blogs. One thing that works well for us is a Q & A e-mail to Scott. I have about 5 - 10 questions that I list and then leave a space for a short answer. That way I get information. Maybe Doug will be better about writing. Thanks for sharing. Link to Scott's blog: http://elderashbyadventures.blogspot.com/
    He's been in Nicaragua since May 3.

    ReplyDelete